Clients requiring strategic guidance turn to Skelmore for assistance in the areas of:
- Franchise Development Planning
- Management Contracts / Restructuring
- IT Planning and Operational Report Structuring
- HR Recruitment and Organization Development
- Technical Training and Development
- Succession Planning
- Through ours Skelmore Management & Investment Services (SIMS) affiliated practice, Skelmore has merged and re-engineered two Saudi Arabian automotive organizations into a single entity with an independent identity;
- In the process Skelmore recruited and introduced an entirely new management team, installed a leading edge IT solution and revised the client’s marketing strategy. In addition, all dealership facilities were re-designed and renovated under Skelmore’s control;
- We provide advisory services to major Automotive Distributors in respect to franchise and OEM relationships.
Unique in its field, Skelmore has actively participated in the launch of several ventures which we have developed for clients by taking an active management overview role in the business. One investment project undertaken by Skelmore involved the design, development and launch of a unique used car retail concept in Dubai and the handover of the operating business to the client.