- Customer satisfaction (CS) today is not done in a comprehensive manner because of the lack of direct access to customer data. Most customer satisfaction assignments to date relate to collaborating with the Distributor and OEM and are totally reliant on data from the Distributor;
- Skelmore strongly believes that brand equity results from high CS. We have partnered on many assignments with major Distributors in the areas of both designing as well as implementing CS programs (SSI and CSI);
- Our CS programs are tailor made to meet cultural norms yet follow international standards;
- Focus is given to the analysis which is shared with the various management levels to ensure unified actions are taken. Shortfalls are immediately addressed and gains are leveraged;
- Skelmore also ensures that the optimal software is used and updated regularly.